Take advantage of unusual holidays for book promotion. How does your book connect to one of these holidays – there are new options every month!
Did you know? March was named for the Roman God “Mars”
What genre do you write: Fiction or non-fiction; how-to books, cookbooks, science fiction or poetry? Be creative and reach readers.
Plan a celebration with a book signing or giveaway encompassed, host a literary event, connect with the community either online or off.
Share on Google+
- Irish American Month
- Music in Our Schools Month
- National Craft Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Irish American Heritage Month- designated by Congress in 1995.
- National Nutrition Month
- National Peanut Month
- National Women’s History Month
- Poetry Month
- Red Cross Month
- Social Workers Month
- 2nd Week National Bubble Week
- 2nd Week Crochet Week