- Q R stands for Quick Response; i.e. QR code = Quick Response code
- Q R codes are two-dimensional codes that can be read by a Smart Phone or mobile phone app
- A Q R code can contain information to direct someone back to an URL, a telephone number or show them some informative text or business contact data
- You can have a Q R code generated for free at http://goqr.me/
- Q R codes can be included on flyers, signs, mug or even people [How’s that for an attention grabber?]! 😉
Where Can You Use A QR Code – Video
People love playing with technology, so why not try a Q R code out on your
business card, book cover or maybe a t-shirt?