By Lynnette Phillips
Confused as to what content marketing is? Think of your blog. This may seem like an over simplification but I’m thinking Content Marketing 101 here. If you want to increase your visibility and grow your fanbase then add your blog post to your social media networks daily.
Yes, you can share your fresh blog content with your social media connections like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more quickly and easily!
This can be done automatically using dlvr.it or the ‘Sharing’ feature of your WordPress blogsite. Simply go to your blogsite’s dashboard, click on ‘Settings’, then ‘Sharing’ and click the ‘Add New’ button for the network you wish to share with.
- Increase Traffic to Your Site
- Stay in Touch With the Followers (and Readers) You Already Have
- Grow Your Number of Followers
- Build Your Platform – Your Skills, Talents and Face Should Be Relatable to Your Book’s Title
- Gain New Readers
- Note an Upturn in Your Book Sales
Get the Most Out of Your #Blog and Always Have Fresh #Content on Your Social Networks Click to Tweet
Your social networks may like to know how easy it is to share their content…why not share this post with them? Click to Tweet