About the book: Are you ready to be Twittertastic? Twitter is the most immediate of all social media and allows you to connect with readers and others from the literary industry from all over the world. The fastest growing network with a 44% growth from 2012-2013 Twitter now boosts 255 million monthly active users. How to be Twittertastic teaches you what Twitter is and how to use it to build your author brand, connect with readers, and sell more books. Learn strategies and tips that will help you leverage your Twitter presence and get the most out of your tweets.
- How to set up your profile and personalise it
- Creating your network
- Ideas for making the most out of the new features
- Tweets- Types of content you can share
- Retweets, hashtags, and other Twitter terminology made simple
- Twitter etiquette- Dos and Don’ts of the Twitterverse
- Time savers
- Release date: 1st July 2014
- Product Details: Kindle
- File Size: 2191 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LFFRYEE
Author bio: Jo Linsdell is a best selling author and illustrator and internationally recognized marketing expert. She is also the founder and organizer of the annual online event “Promo Day” (www.PromoDay.info) and the Writers and Authors blog (http://WritersAndAuthors.blogspot.com). To find out more about Jo and her projects visit her website http://www.JoLinsdell.com. Author website: http://www.JoLinsdell.com
Goodreads book page: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00LFFRYEE
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/657184934375734/
Social Media Links:
You can also see Jo’s guest post “Using Hashtags…the right way” this Thursday, 7/17 here on Book World Marketing.